Thursday, September 20, 2012

Change the title

So I'm looking at 'Daily Thoughts' and since I haven't posted anything in ages I feel it is only right to change the title, but to what? Maybe 'Occasional Thoughts' or 'Random Thoughts' I think I'll have to work on that.
So let's do an update; my second summer in New York and I'm in my second apartment (Williamsburg to DUMBO) and working my second job (Languagemate to Ogilvy & Mather). I've been able to rebuild some of my savings after Austin depleted them but that's OK I can at least say I did it and I have some friends there that I can reach out to if I ever want to go back for a visit. I have decide to buy a place and that Fort Greene in Brooklyn is where I will concentrate my search. I've been saving up and also plan to sell some of my Apple stock to use towards the down payment. I figure by Spring 2013 I should be ready to make the move. Well that's about it for now.

No comments: